- Persons should not wear metal, use a computer or cellular phone during the Ion Foot Cleanse.
- Persons with low blood sugar should eat before or after using the Ion Cleanse treatment.
- Though not dangerous, persons having a metal joint implants may find exposure to the electromagnetic field generated by the Ion Cleanse to be uncomfortable.
- Persons taking prescription medication should take meds after or four hours prior to their Ion Cleanse.
- Users should be properly hydrated prior to each Ion Foot Cleanse session.