YOUR FIRST WELLNESS VISIT
- Your first appointment will last approximately one hour.
- During the first part of your session, we will review with you your completed health history questionnaire and conduct a health assessment. This assessment may include vital signs, pH test, vitamin analysis, postural examination, muscle testing, iridology and functional biomechanics.
- The second half of your visit consists of “touch” diagnostics to evaluate your area of complaint and/or surrounding areas. The use of touch allows us to locate muscle and joint restrictions, scar tissue, trigger points and other types of dysfunction that may be contributing to your symptoms.
- During your consultation you will be educated on all the findings and their significance.
- Once a prognosis is determined, a treatment plan will be recommended that best suits your needs.
- If your condition(s) are beyond the capabilities of this office, your Naturel Vitality health practitioner will help you with a referral to the appropriate physician.
Only Online Appointments At This Time